- Duration: 10 hours
Customer Experience Management
This Customer Experience Management course is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in the field of Customer Experience being deployed across the world.
Based on our comprehensive framework, Customer Experience Management training module covers everything companies need to understand, create and manage the customer experience at all channels.
This training is true to the multichannel, cross-departmental definition of Customer Experience. The training covers all aspects of CEM, from the psychology that shapes customer interactions, to a framework for implementing this knowledge into an organization-wide CEM strategy. This program enables organizations to truly grasp and manage the Customer Experience from a holistic perspective.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people who have the responsibility for any part of the customer experience journey within their organization; this includes heads of marketing and other marketing support functions, marketing managers, brand managers, CX managers, CRM managers and even HR managers looking at cultural change.
- Understand the role of the customer experience professional
- Customer Experience (CX) – a tool for business transformation
- Customer experience frameworks
- Customer and employee personas
- The importance of empathy
- Brand proposition and the customer
- Creating and measuring a customer journey
- Customer journey management and improvement
- Digital customer experience
- Creating a customer centric culture
- Definition of Customer Experience
- Customer Experience implementation models
- Introduction to our Framework
- Introduction to touch-points
- The breadth of the Customer Experience Lifecycle
- Third-party interactions
- Understanding narratives: multichannel linear experiences
- Determining your current customer touch points
- Extending presence in the Customer Experience Lifecycle
- Emotional engagement
- Different levels of customer value
- Subconscious values
- Types of Customer Research
- The power of positive memories
- Customer segmentation
- Difficulties and challenges: Silos or lack of cross-departmental exchange
- Organizational alignment and buy-in from the leadership to individual contributors
- Employee engagement: Communicate the need for a memorable customer experience
- The Customer Insights Program
- Sources of customer insights: internal and external
- Establishing KPIs
- Cross-departmental information sharing
- Unifying point: the Customer Experience Management function(s)
The ILC Experience
- Expert trainers – Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Practical training methods – Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.