Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Level 1
• Use a mouse
• Type and use a keyboard
• Navigate through Windows files and folders
• Work with Windows – minimise, maximise, open and close
• These skills can be gained by attending one of our PC Fundamentals courses.
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2019.
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
• Perform advanced text editing operations.
• Add graphical elements to your presentation.
• Modify objects in your presentation.
• Add tables to your presentation.
• Add charts to your presentation.
• Prepare to deliver your presentation.
• Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
• Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
• Topic C: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
• Topic D: Use PowerPoint Help
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Build a Presentation
• Topic A: Format Characters
• Topic B: Format Paragraphs
• Topic C: Format Text Boxes
• Topic A: Insert Images
• Topic B: Insert Shapes
• Topic A: Edit Objects
• Topic B: Format Objects
• Topic C: Group Objects
• Topic D: Arrange Objects
• Topic E: Animate Objects
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
• Topic A: Create a Chart
• Topic B: Format a Chart
• Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
• Topic A: Review Your Presentation
• Topic B: Apply Transitions
• Topic C: Print Your Presentation
• Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
This course covers some of the Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the PowerPoint 2019 Exam