- Duration: 16 hours
Adobe Photoshop cc 2019
Basic & Intermediate
Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Clouds) is the world’s most powerful graphic design (bitmap-based) program for editing, manipulating, compositing, enhancing and retouching images in a professional way to provide creative solutions. By its techniques, features, and tools trainees can also create new graphics from scratch for printed and digital media.
Photoshop Basic and Intermediate Level course includes step by step instructions, classroom exercises and discussions for customizing the program to work in the way trainees want, creating a new document from scratch for print and digital, understanding navigation and measurement systems, understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, using selection tools, drawing shapes creatively, getting creative with type, retouching and restoring of images applying the cropping tools based on photographic rules, manipulating and correcting images with filters and color adjustment, painting and designing from scratch. And in order to ensure you will achieve these targeted objectives, you are required to prepare a final project.
What you will learn
• Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
• Gaining a great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop features’ capabilities.
• Creating a new document from scratch for print and digital media.
• Understanding navigation and measurement systems.
• Understanding and working with layers, and using a layer mask.
• Working with selection tools and making compound selection.
• Mastering the art of Retouching and Restoration of images.
• Effectively using cropping tools based on golden rules.
• Starting manipulating and correcting images with filters and color adjustment.
• Using patterns in your design.
• Increasing productivity and efficiency by recalling and identifying more relevant Keyboard shortcuts.
• Starting Photoshop
• Selection 1
• Light and Color Correction 1
• Light and Color Correction 2
• Blend Modes
• Focusing on the advanced features of Photoshop.
• Discovering new tricks in using Photoshop.
• Effectively applying actions.
• Working with Smart Object and smart filters In Depth.
• Continuing manipulating and correcting images with filters and color and layer adjustment, photography and HDR.
• Using vector effectively in your design (pen tool).
• Creating and using layer mask creatively and effectively.
• Working with video and audio as well as creating a timeline based animation and slideshows.
• Working together with adobe illustrator and Adobe Bridge.
• Going beyond the limitation of the software by using 3rd party plug-ins.
• Increasing productivity and efficiency by recalling and identifying more keyboard shortcuts.