- Duration: 25 hours
Adobe Muse cc 2019
Design and Publishing Websites
Adobe Muse CC (Creative Clouds) is the world’s most powerful graphic design program for quickly and easily creating and publishing professional websites without writing code. Our Muse CC course ”certified by Adobe ” includes step by step instructions, classroom exercises and discussions for adding a slideshow and customizing it to suit your website, placing graphics, inserting Google Map, YouTube, and Twitter Search Widget, and reviewing and publishing responsive websites. In order to ensure you will achieve these targeted objectives, you are required to prepare a Final Project.
What you will learn
• Understanding the fundamental roles of Muse.
• Creating effective websites without even having to write a code.
• Adding a slideshow and customizing it to suit your website’s design (used in online shopping sites, online portfolios and news websites).
• Placing graphics in Muse in an incredible easy way.
• Inserting a Google Map, a YouTube, and a Twitter Search Widget.
• Reviewing and publishing responsive websites (suitable for desktop computer and smartphones).
• Taking advantage of timesaving Muse features such as Master page.
• Gaining a proficiency to recall and identify relevant keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity.
• Getting Started with Adobe Muse
• Working with the Muse Environment
• Creating and Planning a Website
• Adding Navigational Content
• Working with Graphics
• Working with Graphic Styles and Effects
• Working with Text
• Working with Character and Paragraph Styles
• Adding Hyperlinks
• Working with Slideshows and Compositions
• Embedding Arbitrary HTML
• Previewing a Site
• Publishing a Site with Muse