- Duration: 16 hours
Adobe InDesign cc 2019
Basic & Intermediate
Adobe InDesign CC (Creative Clouds) is the world’s most powerful software for printing and digital publishing in the market. Our InDesign course offers step by step instructions, classroom exercises and discussions for creating and viewing a document, managing pages and books, working with text, placing and working with graphics, working with objects and layers, applying and managing color, applying fills, strokes, and effects, working with points and paths, working with tables, working with style, finalizing a document, exporting a document and customizing the way you work. In order to ensure that you will achieve these targeted objectives, you are required to submit a final Project.
What you will learn
• Understanding the fundamental roles of InDesign.
• Gaining a great knowledge of using Adobe InDesign CC features.
• Creating multiple pages for newspaper, books, catalogues and magazines.
• Discovering the flexibilities of Adobe InDesign In creating, editing, and managing multiple pages’ documents.
• Integrating Adobe InDesign with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Increasing productivity and efficiency by recalling and identifying relevant keyboard shortcuts.
• Introduction – Creating and Viewing a Document
• Managing Pages
• Working with Objects and Layers
• Applying Fills, Strokes, and Effects
• Working with Text
• Placing and Working with Graphics
• Exporting and Preflight a Document
• Publish Online