- Duration: 40 hours
Adobe After Effects cc 2019
Basic & Intermediate
Adobe after Effects CC is the industry standard -leading animation and creative compositing software for broadcasting, motion graphics, and visual effects. The Aftereffect – Basic Level course offers step by step instructions, classroom exercises and discussions for creating, managing, rendering and exporting composition, working with layers, using a text animation and animated slide show and creating dynamic animated titles, lower thirds, credit rolls, typography and motion graphics and ads for digital platforms. In this course, students will learn the basic tools of the program and the system of installation of layers and tools as well as lighting filters. In order to ensure you will achieve these targeted objectives, you are required to submit a final Project of designing logos and video output. In the Aftereffect – Advanced Level course, students will learn the advanced tools in the program in detail, in addition to designing 3D scenes and output in the form of Motion Graphics. And in order to ensure you will achieve these targeted objectives, you are required to submit a final project
What you will learn
• Understanding the fundamental roles of Aftereffects.
• Gaining a great knowledge of using Adobe After effects CC features.
• Creating and compositing motion graphics.
• Integrating adobe illustrator layer with After Effects.
• Increasing productivity and efficiency by recalling and identifying relevant keyboard shortcuts.
• Creating and compositing advanced motion graphics with multiple layers, effects, animations and audio.
• Understanding expression in animation.
• Integrating adobe Illustrator with Aftereffects.
• Working with 3-D layers.
• Working with video layers.
• Syncing audio with visual graphics.
• Chroma – Keying for green screen footage.
• Increasing productivity and efficiency by using 3rd party plugins.
• Getting Started
• Layer Management
• Basic Animation
• Integration with Illustrator
• Character Animation
• Creating Info Graphic Movie
• Creating Promo Animation