HSE Leadership for Leaders
2 days – 6hours
Basic Fire Fighting standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements for career and volunteer fire fighters whose duties are primarily structural in nature and the purpose of this standard shall be to ensure that persons meeting the requirements of this standard who are engaged in firefighting are qualified. Continuous training and firefighting education is essential for new personnel and keeps veteran firefighting skills fresh. The fundamental skills covered in basic training ensure proper, safe execution of firefighting operations.
After the Training, The participants are expected to gain knowledge in firefighting that will enable to promote health and safety at the workplace. Specially, the trainees will be able to:
- Fire Triangle and Extinguishing Theory
- Types of Fires and Types of fire Extinguishers.
- Perform Fire Fighter Search and Rescue.
- Definition of Fire
- Factors, which govern the ignition of Fire
- Source of Ignition
- Classification of Fire
- Safety precaution
- Fire Prevention
- How to Extinguish a Small Fire
- Use of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Fighting Rules
- Location of fire equipotent at Rig
- Fire attacks Plan on each location at Rig
Exercises and Evaluation
- Activity sheets and Identification
- Simulation in how to use Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Simulation in how to use Fire Fighter Search and Rescue
Materials and Equipment
- Computer Remote Clicker
- Audio and Video/ TV System
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Fire Fighter Materials
PNGIT Trainers are expert trainer in the field of International Health and Safety Management NEBOSH and health and safety management experiences, certified Lead Auditors of OHSAS 1800:2007 management system and ISO 14001:2004 standard.
List of Reference
International Association of Drilling Contractors( IADC) – Drilling Industry Training (DIT) Accreditation Program